Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love =)


Not much to say today. Jordan and I had a fun, relaxing Saturday. We worked out together, came up with plans to see the circus next month (Lol...that was my request, haha) and watched a movie, and looked at magic eye pictures! I decided i would post one- I'm trying to think about God's incredible love for us, as Valentines Day approaches. I think of how insane the aisle at the grocery store and walmart look- they're bursting with red, pink, the word love everywhere...I don't think there are enough aisles in all the world to burst with the love he must have for us, considering what he has done. So, I'd like to be appreciate of that, more aware of it, you know? Happy weekending.


P.S. so today I learned that the only way I can see the 3D in magic eyes is to put my nose ON the picture, and not let my eyes focus, and slowly move backwards. Eventually, it's there. Unfortunately, it's terribly nerdy in the mean time ;) Oh well, taught Jordan my trick and now he can see them, too. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment